2 VOLT TRACTION CELLS
2 volt traction cells are mainly used in heavy industrial electrical applications, such as: electric forklifts, electric trucks, large industrial cleaning machines, tower wagons, marine etc.
THE CELLS ARE AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING TYPES
DIN-series: DIN sizes, positive tubular plate diameter 8.7 mm (more active material!), specifi c gravity of the electrolyte 1.29kg/l
• thanks to the constant charge over the total surface of the plates,
the charging time is considerably reduced by ± 2 hours
• lower charge factor: from 1,20 up to 1,05
• 15 % more energy saving
• lower battery temperature
• 75 % less water consumption
Acid circulation in combination with high frequency charger results in a
battery with maximum usability and a minimum of maintenance!
A COUPLE OF TIPS FOR A LONGER BATTERY LIFE
• only refi lling with demineralised water
• refi lling after charge
• refi lling up to the bottom side of the baskets: not higher!
• Keep the upper side of the battery dry and clean
• use an adequate charger for battery & capacity
• avoid intermediate charges
HOW TO ORDER A TRACTION BATTERY?
• type of the battery & reference of the elements
• voltage & AH of the battery
• size of the outerbox or of the elements: X x Y x H
• How much time does one work with the battery: one shift,…
• options: autom. filling system, acid circulation
• type of the battery plug
OR CONTACT OUR SALES!
• Is my charger adapted to my battery?
• How much time do I have to charge?
12 hours = Wa-charger
8 hours = WoWa-charger
< 8 hours = IUIa-charger